Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Pants Fell Off' at the SAG Awards!







Style News Now





02/01/2013 at 12:00 PM ET











Jennifer Lawrenence SAGs Dress Rip


She’s been picking up Best Actress statues left and right for the few weeks, but we’re giving Jennifer Lawrence an award that really counts: Best Narration of a Wardrobe Malfunction.


“My pants fell off!” Lawrence exclaimed on Piers Morgan Tonight as he played her a video of her Dior Haute Couture gown “ripping” when she climbed the stairs at the SAG Awards to accept her win. Though the dress didn’t actually tear (it was the way it was designed) she still flashed a whole lotta leg.


Since the actress hadn’t seen the incident in action yet, we get to watch her cringe at the moment that set Twitter aflame. “Somebody trips me on the way I remember that,” she says during her play-by-play of the video. “I’m keepin’ it together, keepin’ it together … and then my pants fall off! Yep! Oh, god.”



Suggestion to the Academy Awards committee: Get this girl to narrate the entire telecast next year. We guarantee it’ll get you epic ratings. To see what we mean, check out her reaction to SAGs moment from the 2:30 mark in the video below.




–Jennifer Cress

PHOTOS: SEE THE BEST AWARD SHOW DRESSES SO FAR!




You're reading an article about
Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Pants Fell Off' at the SAG Awards!
This article
Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Pants Fell Off' at the SAG Awards!
can be opened in url
http://newselectroballistics.blogspot.com/2013/02/jennifer-lawrence-pants-fell-off-at-sag.html
Jennifer Lawrence: 'My Pants Fell Off' at the SAG Awards!