Taylor Swift on Love: I Don't Look Before I Leap















11/23/2012 at 12:00 PM EST








Courtesy of Parade Magazine


Taylor Swift says she has a lot to learn about life – including getting the love part just right.

After romances with Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner and most recently, Conor Kennedy, Swift tells PARADE that caution isn't her strong suit when entering a relationship.

"I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don't," says Swift, 22, who is currently rumored to be dating Harry Styles of One Direction.

"I don't think it through, really, which is a good and a bad thing. You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?'"

Her boyfriend foibles often famously make it into her songs, including "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," but Swift says contrary to what some people may think, she's not sure she's ever been in love.

"I tend to think things are love and then look back and reevaluate," she explains. "I know how many people I've said 'I love you' to. I could probably count it up, but I don't feel like it."

"Part of me feels like you can't say you were truly in love if it didn't last," she continues. "If I end up getting married and having kids, that's when I'll know it's real – because it lasted."

You're reading an article about
Taylor Swift on Love: I Don't Look Before I Leap
This article
Taylor Swift on Love: I Don't Look Before I Leap
can be opened in url
http://newselectroballistics.blogspot.com/2012/11/taylor-swift-on-love-i-don-look-before.html
Taylor Swift on Love: I Don't Look Before I Leap